Tribestan is a completely natural non-hormonal herbal (phytochemical) biostimulator derived from the plant Tribulus terrestris L., Bulgaricum, which contains predominantly saponins of furostanol type (not less than 45% in Tribestan), with prevailing quantity of protodioscin. Over 25 years of experience with natural herbal Tribestan administration has seen no toxicity and negative effects to date
TRIBESTAN - PROPERTIES AND APPLICATIONS
- Reproductive system of Males and Females
- In Profesional sports and for Recreational athletes
- Traditionally used to enhance vigor, vitality and stamina
- Tribestan is indicated for use as a single agent or as a component in complex therapies.
- Special attention should be given to the harmlessness of the natural herbal product Tribestan
- No evidence of acute, sub-acute and chronic toxicity has been found during the experimental behavioral, hematological, functional, biochemical and morphological studies.
- Absence of carcinogenic and teratogenic effect.
- No adverse effects were noted in any of the clinical studies and additional research demonstrated no adverse effects on the Central Nervous System and the Cardiovascular System
Tribulus Terrestris: 250mg Microcell: 193mg Cabosil (aerosil): 100mg Polyplasdone XL (Crospovidon): 40mg Polyvinylpyrrolidone: 30mg Talc: 12mg Film coating: 10mg Magnesium stearate: 5mg
Microchristaline Cellulose, Cabosil, Polyplasdone, Polyvinilpirolidone, Film Coating And Magnesium Stearat