Glizigen (Now a 60 ml Spray) treatment for infections caused by genital herpes virus and human papilloma virus (HPV). It is also used as a daily hygiene wash for intimate parts.
Glizigen / Highly effective for topical treatment of infections caused by herpes virus and human papilloma virus; Contains glycyrrhizinic acid, which is an antiviral against different viruses.
Formerly known as Herpigen... Same formula, same effectiveness, same ingredients as original Herpigen.
- Treatment for Genital Herpes and Human Papilloma Virus
- Anti-ulcerous, Anti-viral and Anti-inflammatory Induction
- Stops Viral Growth
- Provides Relief and Speeds Up Healing
- Helps to Avoid Recurrence
- Promotes Intimate Hygiene and Maintains Ph Balance
- Inhibits Protein Phosphorylation by Kinase P
- Binds Directly to Kinase P to Prevent Viral Growth of Several DNA (herpes virus) and RNA Viruses, Including Varicella-zoster Virus
- All Natural
- Recommended by Gynecologists for Daily Intimate Hygiene
Effective Treatment for Genital Herpes and Human Papilloma Virus (HPV):
Glizigen, formerly known as Herpigen, contains glycyrrhizinic acid which has been proven effective against the herpes-virus. Glycyyrrhizinic acid has anti-ulcerous, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory induction, stopping viral growth (barrier effect). For that reason, it's correct application quickly relieves and speeds up healing, improving the condition of the virus, but also helps to avoid recurrence. In addition to Glizigen being an anti-viral topical treatment, its formulation has been specially designed for the care and intimate hygiene of women! The activated glycyrrhizinic acid in Glizigen intimate gel exers a complex hygienic action. The lactic acid helps to maintain a natural pH balance of the genital region and sexual organs.
An effective treatment for HPV, HSV, and Personal Hygiene!
Clinical trials done for the treatment and effectiveness of HSV (Herpes Simplex Virus) when using Glizigen, showed the following in all treated patients:
- High accelerated effectiveness in the initial and recurrent phases of infection by genital herpes, with results in 12 days.
- Excellent analgesic and anti-ulcerous effects from the first application.
- Excellent tolerance without irritation or side effects, even in pregnant women.
- Quick, easy and hygienic application, which allow better adherence to the treatment.
For the treatment of HPV while using Glizigen, the following was observed in all treated patients:
- High effectiveness in viral negativization in only 10 days, demonstrated by colposcopy and histopathology.
- Excellent tolerance even with maximum doses used.
- No side effects.
- Greater therapeutic adherence.
- No more infections by herpes virus and HPV.
It is strongly recommended for maximum effectiveness, to use Viusid to Increase Immunological Defenses to Prevent Immunodeficiency!
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For daily intimate hygiene and care, especially during menstruation and pregnancy, after active practice or sports, visiting swimming pools or staying on the beach, before and after sexual intercourse.
Apply a small amount of Glizigen Intimate Gel onto the intimate parts and gently wash, Rinse with water. May be used as often as necessary.
Glizigen (Now a 60 ml Spray) treatment for infections caused by genital herpes virus and human papilloma virus (HPV) and is also used as a daily hygiene wash for intimate parts
What is HPV?
Genital human papillomavisus (also called HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI). There are more than 40 HPV types that can infect the genital areas of males and females. These HPV types can also infect the mouth and throat. Most people who become infected with HPV do not even know they have it.
HPV is not the same as herpes or HIV (the virus that causes AIDS). These are all viruses that can be passed on during sex, but they cause different symptoms and health problems.
What are Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the herpes simplex viruses type 1 (HSV-1) or type 2 (HSV-2). Most genital herpes is caused by HSV-2. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak. Although the infection can stay in the body indefinitely, the number of outbreaks tends to decrease over a period of years.
Aqua, Disodium, PEG-5 Laurylcitrate Sulfosucciinate-Sodium laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates, C1 0-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, phytosphingosine-Cetyl Alcohol-Ceteareth-25-Glycerin, Glycyrrhizinic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Methylparaben, Quaternium 15, Parfum