Pro Science Push is designed for Elite Athletes looking for a fast, safe and high performance way to easily load the muscle with accessible muscle energy and strength.
Carbohydrates are complex chemical compounds composed of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen (CH2O).
- Carbo-hydrates are the key source of energy (fuel) in the human body.
- Carbs contribute 4 kilocalories (kcal) per gram by weight.
- Carbs can be converted in the body into either glucose (desirable) or fat (undesirable).
- Your body requires carbohydrates to burn fat.
- You typically store about 200 grams of carbohydrates in the muscles and another 90 grams in the liver.
Your liver stores are used as fuel for the brain and typically remain untouched during times of muscular distress.
In 1992, EAS took the sports world by storm with its Creatine.
Since then, professional athletes have trusted EAS for over 15 years.
Today, you'll find EAS is part of NSF International's Certified for Sport program. As athletes continue to push themselves to the next level, so have we. EAS recently went back to the laboratory and created our most advanced product line ever, Pro Science. Safe and effective, Pro Science Push provides athletes with a broad spectrum of nutrition for their training regimen. Pro Science Push contains an advanced combination of carbs, creatine and beta-alanine, to help you get more out of your workouts.
Pro Science Push has been clinically shown to increase anaerobic threshold, workout capacity and boost muscle strength by 15% during a 12-week resistance training program. The unique combination of beta-alanine and carbs delay muscle fatigue so you can push through today's workout while preparing your muscles for more training tomorrow.
Pro Science Push Benefits:
- Advanced strength and energy formula
- Clinically shown to increase anaerobic threshold
- Pantented Beta-Alanine delays muscle fatigue
- Clinically tested to boost muscle strength
- One carton contains 14 convenient single-serve packets
Pro Science Push Directions:
As a dietary supplement,
mix one packet of Pro Science Push with 8 oz of cold water.
Take 1 serving up to two times daily.
Some individuals may experience a mild flushing sensation.
Reducing or dividing the dosage may reduce or eliminate the sensation if desired.
Do not exceed recommended servings per day.
Pro Science Push Ingredients:
Sodium (From disodium phosphate), Potassium (From potassium phosphate), Phosphorus (From magnesium phosphate, disodium phosphate, potassium phosphate), Magnesium (From magnesium phosphate).
Do not use if under the age of 18.
Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant, contemplating pregnancy, nursing or have any medical condition.